I. General information.
- The following policy concerns a website, which can be found under the following address: sovea.eu
- The operator of the website and the personal data administrator is M9 sp. Z o.o., A.Pienkowskiej 41, 80-180 Gdańsk
- The electronic mail address of the operator is: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The operator is also the administrator of your personal data in relation to the data provided voluntarily on the website.
- The website uses the data for the following purposes:
- Managing a commentary system
- Managing an online message board
- Managing online chat conversations
- Preparing, packing and sending orders
- Execution of the ordered services
- Recovery of payments
- The presentation of information and the websites offer
- The website collects information about the users and their behavior in the following ways:
- Through data voluntarily entered into various forms, which are later entered to the operator’s systems.
- Through saving cookie files in the used devices.
II. A selection of data protection methods used by the operator.
- The login and data areas are protected in the transmission layer (SSL certificate). Thanks to this method any personal data and login data which are entered on the page are coded on the user’s device and can be read only on the destined server.
- In order to protect any data, the operator regularly performs safety copies.
- A significant part of data protection is the regular updating of any programming which is used by the operator to process any personal data, which in particular means regular updates of any programming components.
- The website is hosted (technically maintained) on the operator’s server: Perskimedia.
IV. Your rights and additional information about the methods of utilizing the data.
- In certain situations, the administrator is entitled to pass your personal data on to other recipients, if this will be inevitable in order to execute the contract which was contained with you or to execute the obligations which are on the administrator’s side. This is relevant for the following recipient groups:
- Hosting companies, working on the principle of delegating
- Delivery companies
- Postal operators
- Insurance clerks
- Law offices and debt collectors
- Payment operators
- Commentary system operators
- Online chat solution operators
- Authorized employees and coworkers, who use the data in order to maintain the website
- Companies, which provide marketing services for the administrator
- Your personal data is processed by the administrator for a period not longer than the time needed to execute any actions described by separate laws (for example accountancy laws), and which are associated with the data. In reference to the marketing data, the personal data won’t be processed for longer than 3 years.
- You are entitled to require from the administrator to:
- Give access to any data concerning yourself,
- Correct any such data,
- Remove the data,
- Transfer the data.
- You are entitled to make an objection in the scope of processing determined in part 3.3 c) within processing personal data in order to execute any legally justified business, executed by the administrator, including profiling, wherein the right to object won’t be able to be executed in the case of any legally significant reasons to process the data, interests, laws and liberties imperative towards you, especially while determining, investigating or the defense of claims.
- Any claims concerning the actions of the administrator can be directed to the Director of the Data Protection Office, Stawki street 2, 00-193 Warsaw.
- Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary for customer service.
- Certain actions can be undertaken in order to automate decision- making, which also includes profiling in order to provide services resulting from the contract and any direct marketing actions lead by the administrator.
- Personal data aren’t passed on to any countries, in the sense of data protection laws. This means that we don’t send them outside the European Union.
V. Information in forms.
- The website collects information provided voluntarily by the user, which also includes personal data, if they are given.
- The website can save any information about the connection parameters (time registries, IP address).
- In certain cases, the website can save any information which makes the process of linking the email address with any data from the form easier. In these cases, the email address of the user will appear within the url address of the page containing the form.
- The data provided in the form are processed for the reason determined for the specific form, for example in order to perform the service process of the request or sales contact, service registration, etc. Each time the context and the form description informs in a clear way, what the form is for.
VI. Administrator logs.
- Information about the user’s behavior on the website can be subject to logging. This data is used in order to administrate the website.
VII. Significant marketing technics.
- The operator uses user flow analysis on the webpage, through using Google Analytics (Google Inc., headquarters in the USA). The operator doesn’t pass on any of this information to the service provider, only anonymized information. The service is based on using cookies on the user’s device. The user can browse and edit any information which results from the cookie files, by using the following tool: http:/www.google.com/ads/preferences/
- The operator uses remarketing techniques, which allows to match any advertisement actions to the user’s behavior on the page. This can give the impression that the personal data of the user is exploited in order to spy on him, however in practice no personal data is passed on from the operator to the advertisement operator. A technological requirement for these actions to take place is that the cookie file service is switched on.
- The operator uses the Facebook pixel. This technology causes that the Facebook website (Facebook inc. headquarters in the USA) knows that the person who is logged in is currently using the website. In this case the Facebook website uses data which it administers itself, the website operator doesn’t pass on any additional information to the Facebook website. This service is based on using cookie files in the user’s end device.
- The operator uses solutions which research the user’s behavior through creating heat-maps and recording the behaviors on the page. These informations are anonymized before they’re sent to the website operator in such a way, that the operator doesn’t know which physical person they relate to. Especially, passwords and other personal data is not recorded.
- The operator uses solutions which automate the functioning of the website in relation to the users, for example functions which can send a mail to the user after visiting a certain sub-page, provided the user has agreed to accept sales materials from the operator.
VIII. Information about cookie files.
- The website uses cookie files.
- Cookie files are IT data, especially word documents, which are stored in the end device of the website user and are destined for the use of the internet pages of the website. Cookies usually contain the internet page name, from which they originate from, the time for which they will be stored for on the end device and a unique number.
- The entity which places the cookie files on the end device and has access to them is the website operator.
- Cookie files are used for the following purposes:
-to maintain the user’s session (after logging on to the account), thanks to which the user doesn’t have to write the user name and password on each subpage;
-executing the targets specified above, in the ‘’significant marketing techniques’’ section;
- On the website, two types of cookie files are used. One is called ‘’session cookies’’ and the other is persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files, which are stored in the end device’s memory until the user logs out, leaves the page, or switches the software off (the web browser). The persistent cookie files remain on the end device for a specified time (which is described in the cookie parameters), or until they’re deleted by the user.
- Software used for internet browsing (internet browsers) usually allows storing cookie files on default. The website users can make changes of the settings in this area. The internet browser allows deleting cookie files. It is also possible to automatically block cookie files. Detailed information on this subject can be found in the help section of the browser, or in the web browser documentation.
- Any limitations to the functioning of cookie files can have an effect on certain features available on the website.
- Cookie files placed on the end device of the website user can be also used by any entities cooperating with the website operator, especially this applies to the following companies: Google (Google INC. with headquartes in the USA), Facebook (Facebook INC. with headquarters in the USA), Twitter (Twitter INC. with headquarters in the USA).
IX. Managing cookie files- how to express and reverse consent in practice?
- If the user doesn’t want to receive cookie files, he or she can change the browser settings. We reserve the right to inform you that switching off the function of cookie files which are necessary for the processes of authentication, safety and maintaining user preferences, could impede, and in extreme cases, prevent using the website.
- In order to be redirected to the page on which you can manage your cookie file preferences, please choose the browser that you are currently using from the list below and follow the instructions:
- Internet explorer
- Safari (IOS)
- Windows phone